Naviance Family Connection
Naviance Family Connection allows the College Guidance office to offer a comprehensive website that families can use to help make decisions about colleges. This program plays a critical role in students’ post secondary school planning/college search and application process.
Naviance Student allows families to:
- Research colleges – Compare GPA, SAT/ACT scores and other statistics to actual historical data of students who have applied and been admitted to various colleges/universities in the past.
- Keep track of the process and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges.
The program allows the College Guidance Office to:
- Share information with families about upcoming meetings and events and other Web resources for college information purposes. The “Journal” tab will be used by our office following individual student meetings and will allow families to stay current with conversations and/or meetings we have with their son.
- Maintain a journal of meeting notes with students/families regarding student progress.
Naviance Family Connection is a great way for families to share in the college search and selection process!
We are grateful to our colleague Courtney Hatch Blauvelt, Director of College Counseling at Miss Hall’s School in Massachusetts, for sharing some great resources she developed to help walk Juniors and Seniors through the financial aid process. Please follow the links below, and reach out to your assigned counselor should you have any questions!
Helpful College Links
- The College Board
- Colleges that Change Lives
- My College Guide
- The Princeton Review
- US News & World Report
- Unigo College Reviews
Online College Applications
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Online Financial Aid Forms
Testing Information And Scores
Residency (for NC residents only)
Test Prep Resources
- Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities
- Foundation for Jewish Campus Life College Search
- US Air Force ROTC
- US Army ROTC
- US Navy ROTC