- Fill out our Inquiry Form to receive a username and password.
- Log into the online portal to fill out your application or mail in a paper application. Submit the application fee ($50 for domestic students, $75 for international students).
- Submit recommendations from an English teacher, a Math teacher, and a Guidance Counselor through the online portal.
- Contact the Admission Office to arrange for a campus visit.
Please call us at 800-422-3212 with any questions.
- Application form
- Applicant's essay
- English teacher recommendation
- Math teacher recommendation
- Guidance Counselor recommendation
- Academic transcript – please include grades for at least the past two years, plus reports of standardized testing (SSAT, ERB or ISEE)
- TOEFL scores must be submitted for applicants who speak English as a second language.
Important Dates and Deadlines
Boarding Student Admission
December 15: Non-binding, early action application deadline
January 1: Early action decisions mailed
February 10: Regular application deadline
March 1: Regular admission decisions mailed
Rolling admission after March 1st
Day Student Admission
February 1: Day student application deadline
February 22: Day student decisions mailed