The Assistant Baseball Coach will aid the Head Baseball Coach with all activities associated with the Christ School Baseball program, including player development, communication with the coach daily on your players, maintaining discipline and structure daily, assisting in coordinating with our fall and summer camps, pre-and post-season conditioning programs, practice planning, and game/field preparation. Also, the ability to adapt and learn new things within a baseball organization.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in an appropriate area of specialization.
- One year of coaching experience at the travel, high school, or college level.
- Current CPR / AED certification or ability to obtain upon hiring.
- Valid driver's license and the ability to travel throughout the country.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of all aspects of the sport of baseball with demonstrated expertise to help where you best fit for our staff.
- Demonstrated management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain compliance with NCISAA rules/policies and Christ School policies to guide student-athletes toward helping Christ School get our players to graduation.
- Ability to participate in baseball related activities at practices.
- Ability to support the scope of our program and be a positive influence on our young me.
- Provides assistance to the Head Baseball Coach and our Athletic Director with activities associated with in the scope of Christ School and our baseball program.
- Partnering with our program to continue to help us build a culture of tremendous young men who compete daily to be better in every aspect at Christ School.