- How do I request a transcript?
- How do I update my address information?
- How do I submit a Class Note?
- How do I find information about a classmate?
- How can I get more involved with Christ School?
- How do I purchase items from the school store?
- How do I change my website password?
- What is the policy for privacy and confidentiality on the Christ School website?
- Who do I contact with website questions?
- Where can I find general information about Christ School?
- What does my Annual Loyalty Fund gift to Christ School really do?
There are two places where you can add a Class Note:
1) Enter your username and password to log on to the Alumni Portal and select “Update Information/Submit a Class Note” on the left navigation bar, and then complete the web form
2) Enter your new information on the Update Information page on the website.
Class Notes are posted online, within the alumni portal, and will also be printed in the Christ School magazine, unless you indicate otherwise.
The Christ School website has areas available to the public and password-protected areas. To protect Greenies’ privacy, all alumni must log on to access the alumni directory, Class Notes, alumni discussion boards, the Alumni Council President’s blog, digital scans of the Angelus yearbooks, and their individual profiles.
Your gift to the school really makes all the difference. No matter what size contribution you are able to make, your participation sends the message that you believe in the mission of Christ School. The percentage of alumni who contribute to the Annual Loyalty Fund every year is a tangible measure that others such as foundations and prospective families look at closely when deciding whether to make a grant or send their sons to the school. The higher the participation, the stronger the message that those closest to the school value the experience they had, and want available to other sons.
The Annual Loyalty Fund is not an extraneous luxury. Every year, the school anticipates that approximately 20% of the operating budget will be covered by the Annual Loyalty Fund. This year, it is essential to raise more than $725,000 through the Annual Fund. Quite simply, without it, the school can only operate at 80%. Each gift makes a difference in reaching that goal. Please give today.