Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I request a transcript?
Please contact Jennifer E. Bird, Registrar, in the Academic Office, at (828) 684-6232 Ext. 106, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I update my address information?
There are two places you can
update your address information:
1) Enter your username and password to log on to the Alumni Portal and select “Update Your
Profile.” You will be able to update your information.
2) Enter your new information on
the Update Information
page on the website.
- How do I submit a Class Note?
There are two places where you can add a Class Note:
1) Enter your username and password
to log on to the Alumni Portal and select “Update
Information/Submit a Class Note” on the left navigation bar, and then complete
the web form
2) Enter your new information on the Update
page on the website.
Class Notes are posted online, within the alumni portal, and will also be
printed in the Christ School magazine, unless you indicate otherwise.
- How do I find information about a classmate?
Enter your username and password
to log on to the Alumni Portal. You can choose “Alumni
Directory” on the left navigation bar, and search by variables such as last
name or class year.
- How can I get more involved with Christ School?
- How do I purchase items from the school store?
- How do I change my website password?
Go to “My Profile” and select
“Edit” under “Update your Password.”
- What is the policy for privacy and confidentiality on the Christ School website?
The Christ School website has
areas available to the public and password-protected areas. To protect Greenies’
privacy, all alumni must log on to access the alumni directory, Class
Notes, alumni discussion boards, the Alumni Council President’s blog, digital
scans of the Angelus yearbooks, and their individual profiles.
- Whom do I contact with website questions?
- Where can I find general information about Christ School?
The website is full of up to
date information about Christ School. Two particularly useful pages are the
about Christ School and the Giving
- What does my Annual Loyalty Fund gift to Christ School really do?
Your gift to the school really
makes all the difference. No matter what size contribution you are able to
make, your participation sends the message that you believe in the mission
of Christ School. The percentage of alumni who contribute to the Annual Loyalty
every year is a tangible measure that others such as foundations and
prospective families look at closely when deciding whether to make a grant
or send their sons to the school. The higher the participation (which was
just 21% in
2009-10), the stronger the message that those closest to the school value
the experience they had, and want available to other sons.
The Annual Loyalty Fund is not an extraneous luxury. Every year, the school
anticipates that approximately 20% of the operating budget will be covered
by the Annual Loyalty Fund. This year, it is essential to raise more than
$534,000 through the Annual Fund. Quite simply, without it, the school can
only operate at 80%. Each gift makes a difference in reaching that goal. Please give today