Trail and Conservation Club
Statement of Purpose
Christ School formed the Friends of Christ School Trail and Conservation Club (the “Trail Club”) to serve three purposes:
• To provide Christ School friends and neighbors the opportunity to continue enjoying the School’s trail system.
• To partner with Christ School friends and neighbors to help us maintain and patrol the trails.
• To protect, preserve, and minimally subsidize the wonderful natural resource that this 500-acre property affords.
The Trail Club requires that you
(1) sign a permission/waiver form,
(2) carry and display a School-issued ID badge while on the trails, and
(3) pay a one-time membership fee of $60 per individual or $100 per family.
If you are interested in joining please call Kathy Belk at (828) 684-6232 ext. 103, email Kathy or come by the Advancement Office during regular business hours.