You have 1 PagePop. View
Information and Media Center
The Information and Media Center is open during the school day, study hall periods and on Sunday afternoons.
Click to search the Information and Media Center Catalog
|Director of the Writing Center
Ms. Mary Jane Morrison ext. 121
Email Ms. Morrison
Ms. Meg Conner ext. 229
Email Ms. Conner
- Circulation: Books are checked out for 3 weeks and may be renewed if not requested by another patron. Videos and DVDs are checked out for 1 week. Faculty have unlimited borrowing privileges and may put selected books or films on reserve for class use.
- Collection: 7,000 books, DVD films, 32 periodical subscriptions (magazines and newspapers), and electronic databases (SIRS, Salem Science, JSTOR and NCLive). Access the databases using the Information and Media Center Catalog.
- Computers: 12 computers, printer/photocopier, wireless color printer for student use, wireless access for laptops.
- AV Equipment: VCR and DVD player, TV and Smartboard.
- Services: Reference help; assistance with citations and bibliographies; software instruction; class sessions on research strategy, plagiarism and source evaluation.
Learn more about the Christ School Archives.