- Complete and send application form and essay. Include $50 fee ($75 for international students)
- The application is available as a PDF for you to print and mail to the Admission Office, or you may fill it out online with Adobe Reader (free) and submit via email to email@example.com.
- Contact Admission Office to arrange for a campus visit.
- Ensure that English teacher, Math teacher, and Guidance Counselor all return recommendation forms to Christ School.
Please call us at 800-422-3212 with any questions.
- Application form
- Applicant's essay
- English teacher recommendation
- Math teacher recommendation
- Guidance Counselor recommendation
- Academic transcript -- please include grades for at least the past two years, plus reports of standardized testing (SSAT, ERB or ISEE)
- TOEFL scores must be submitted for applicants who speak English as a second language.
Important Dates and Deadlines
Boarding Student Admission
December 15th: Non-binding, early action application deadline
January 1st: Early action decisions mailed
February 10th: Regular application deadline
March 1st: Regular admission decisions mailed
Rolling admission after March 1st
Day Student Admission
February 15th: Day student application deadline
March 1st: Day student decisions mailed