Faculty Positions Available:
Christ School anticipates faculty openings for 2014-15 in the following academic disciplines:
Educational Technology Coordinator:
- To teach two sections of technology classes per semester
- Work closely with the Director of Educational Technology to identify technology needs of students and to determine the appropriate technology class offerings. Will also identify technology needs of teachers and assist them in integrating technology in their classes
- Assist in training of faculty at the opening of each school year and in technology inservice workshops
- Represent school at conferences
- Serve on Technology Committee
- Stay current with educational technology by attending professional development opportunities and subscribing to technology publications
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or have teaching experience in the technology field. Experience with a breadth of computer applications is essential
- This 9-month position reports to the Director of Educational Technology
All positions also require residential supervision, student advising, and coaching. Qualified applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in the field in which they expect to teach, or strong academic preparation in that field. Advanced degrees, teaching experience, and certification are preferred.
Email or mail cover letter and resume to Joseph R. Mouer, Director of Curriculum and Academics, at email@example.com, or 500 Christ School Rd, Arden, NC 28704.
Staff Positions Available:
Director of Annual Fund/Gift Officer
The Director of Annual Fund/Gift Officer directs all aspects of Christ School’s annual giving programs. As a member of the Advancement team, the Director of Annual Fund/Gift Officer will be responsible for achieving annual giving goals for each constituency – alumni, current and former parents, grandparents, and friends. In addition, this role is broadened to include an external component of managing a specific segment of the donor base, likely giving prospects of $500 and more.
The Director will be expected to execute an existing and effective plan, which includes targeted strategies that will maximize participation and giving from all constituencies. This position reports to the Director of External Affairs and works closely with each member of the Advancement team including the Alumni Director/Major Gifts Officer, Campaign Manager, and Communications Director. The Director of Annual Fund/Gift Officer must also work closely with other members of the Christ School administrative team and faculty. This position is supported by the Advancement Services Coordinator.
The new Director of Annual Giving/Gift Officer will be:
- an integral part of Christ School’s Advancement team
- actively creating relationships and engagement with all constituency types of the Christ School community – alumni, parents, grandparents, friends, students, faculty and staff
- an active external and internal public presence at Christ School events and functions
- an experienced professional with previous experience in annual giving
- experienced with Raiser’s Edge
- a mission-driven individual responsible for achieving annual fundraising goals
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to further develop their fundraising skills while contributing to an institution at an exciting time in the school’s history. Christ School is in the quiet phase of a campaign and sustaining and building the Annual Fund is an important component within the campaign.
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes a competitive benefits package. Interested candidates - please submit a cover letter and resume by email to Denis Stokes, Director of External Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail: Christ School, Attn: Denis Stokes, 500 Christ School Road, Arden NC 28704.
Coaching Positions Available:
No coaching positions are open currently.
Christ School is an equal opportunity employer.