Faculty Positions Available:
Christ School anticipates faculty openings for 2014-15 in the following academic disciplines:
Educational Technology Coordinator:
- To teach two sections of technology classes per semester
- Work closely with the Director of Educational Technology to identify technology needs of students and to determine the appropriate technology class offerings. Will also identify technology needs of teachers and assist them in integrating technology in their classes
- Assist in training of faculty at the opening of each school year and in technology inservice workshops
- Represent school at conferences
- Serve on Technology Committee
- Stay current with educational technology by attending professional development opportunities and subscribing to technology publications
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or have teaching experience in the technology field. Experience with a breadth of computer applications is essential
- This 9-month position reports to the Director of Educational Technology
All positions also require residential supervision, student advising, and coaching. Qualified applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in the field in which they expect to teach, or strong academic preparation in that field. Advanced degrees, teaching experience, and certification are preferred.
Email or mail cover letter and resume to Joseph R. Mouer, Director of Curriculum and Academics, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 500 Christ School Rd, Arden, NC 28704.
Staff Positions Available:
No staff positions are open currently.
Coaching Positions Available:
No coaching positions are open currently.
Christ School is an equal opportunity employer.